Naruto Vampy 4 Naruto Vampy 4

robot here

I honestly have no idea what in the holy fuck I am even watching. But being a fan of spam I am voting 5. 10/10.

Pokemon: Explained Pokemon: Explained

But this is all taken from a purely psychological standpoint, where each of his friends and pokemon are aspects of his personality. This is surreal, as none of this actually is suggested in the series, therefore invalid. The author continues to over analyze a simple fictional anime character. Indeed, he may have been hit by lightning, but that happens to nearly every character in the series, shall I remind you of Team Rocket, constantly "blasting off again" in the fictional world, the pokemon themselves endure the same fate as Ash, being subjected to electrical shock, lightning or otherwise.

So, saying this is all his "dream" in his coma is lacking in proof. This is merely a "what if".

Magyar responds:

lol

A Pirate Day Quickie A Pirate Day Quickie

Geniune.

Now this in particular touched me. It touched me in a way only few can comprehend. It says something. It says, "Hey, I can be gay AND a pirate, but not a butt-pirate." It stands for equality for ALL pirate-kind, gay or otherwise. It speaks to you, it reaches deep down to the most unaffected part of your soul, crossing your perception of reality with that of a deity's. Few know the meaning of true pirate love until they have experienced it firsthand, this being the one and only exception. They say love amongst men shan't be sexual, but what if?

What if we were all gay pirates, trapped on an unknown island, bored. Would your opinion change? Imagine a world, no one, no where, nothing. Just yourself and another, gender did not even come into thought. Anatomy totally meaningless.

But of course they weren't thinking this by themselves, on the contrary, it wasn't said and done but until one other suggested it. Does this ensure us that if one suggested a stranded pirate blew another that said pirate did as commanded?

Perhaps.
Perhaps not.

Does the plot not thicken? Does this rampant male intercourse end so quickly?
Must we be left with a cliffhanger? I implore you, Will there be another? What of the two lovers? Shall they be married? Will they have children? How will this affect their lives? Or are they saved by some vigilante justice of unknown power and grace? Do they all swim off?

And what of the third? What in his past makes him think it is in their best interest to "blow" each other?

So many riveting characters, all so diverse and deep.

The one in red, does he represent loss? Oh my but it appears so, loss of leg, loss of eye. Yet with so much lost, he manages. What a strong individual if I do say so myself. This knight clad in crimson armor, with a popular '80s hairstyle,
surely connects to us.

And now the green clothed one. He sits there, expressionless. His only known likes are for phallic images on over-used hat concepts. He represents simplicity. He is the feeling that over comes me when I gaze upon a simple circle. Yes, something so easily defined can show so much emotion. A line, curved until repeating. So simple. So very simple, yet so undeniably complex.

Although the plot is not entirely clear, we as humans can understand it. We know of the message this brings to us. The theme is constant, life as a pirate, but what of the past, the future? When shall these be seen?

I expect great things of you, TSH, great things.

TL;DR.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

another one:

I already reviewed, so heres a new one:
0~fl_w:290,358.35|ws_i:286.65,393.25|
c_s:365,318.35|p_s:389.9,390|w_i:208.
35,-345|ws_w:1188.35,388.35|fl_w:1186 .7,353.25|c_n:1084.9,-368.3|w_i:1256.
7,-386.7|p_s:1081.6,391.65|p_s:1098.3 5,393.35|fs_i:1080,-326.65|w_i:726.7,
355|fl_w:728.35,288.35|c_p:773.3,248.
3|w_i:438.25,-440.05|w_i:820.05,355|w s_i:645.05,-386.65|f_w:469.95,353.35|
ws_w:473.3,388.25|c_q:508.3,311.65|p_
s:498.35,384.9|p_s:513.35,381.65|fs_w :508.35,415|c_k:978.35,250.05|ws_i:88 3.4,-390|ws_i:861.75,-389.95|w_i:925.
1,358.4|w_i:963.35,356.7|fl_w:938.35,
290|

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

check the high scores.

i stopped at 3000 cuz clocks rule on clock day.

Demolition City Demolition City

Near perfect!

Like most of the games i see from this joeybetz
the graphics were enjoyable, a good choice of music and sfx, the game objective was clear and was not un-godly hard, which makes for a good game, but a great game would have a level designer. Seriously, i want a level designer.
Good, not great.

Poozy v. Fire pt. 2 Poozy v. Fire pt. 2

hahahaha.

this was great, 2nd to BOBO.

tehslaphappy responds:

BOBO is a fat homosexual that needs to be executed.

Poozy v. Fire pt. 1 Poozy v. Fire pt. 1

lol i remember. this.

this was awesome..

Yes it was.

Necrophilia Necrophilia

nice!!!!!!!!!!

i like how the sun is in the backgrounds j/o.

TheMagicStuff24 responds:

if only the clouds wouldn't block out the Shades...
=[

thanks for the review =]

Valentine's Man Valentine's Man

this is my fetish

and i lub you <333

Artistic Autistic Artistic Autistic

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh.

this is good n all

but i like sucking cocks.

Chickenlump responds: